Rock Excavation By Diamond Wire Cutter Method
- By drilling of 100m Dia., spacing 3m centre to centre hole having horizontal distance.
- Through plumbing, process make the hole of 100mm Dia., on top end of the hole so as to co-incide both the centre to centre hole.
- Insert the diamond cutter wire through both the hole.
- Diamond cutter wire is then fixed in the rail of the wheel.
- Wheel will move on the track and start cutting of rock for both hole and on the top side.
- Sprinkle the water on the top of the wire cutting edge of the rock. This is done to maintain the temperature of rock and diamond cutter wire.
- Whole piece of rock is then being get cut in the fashion of cake.
- broken in pieces by rock breaker machine is then loaded in dumper and disposed outside.
ADVANTAGES OF DIAMOND WIRE CUTTING METHOD
- There is no any type of vibration through this method.
- This method does not affect to any type of nearest concrete work.
- It is not explosive.
- No any type of permission is required for this method.
- In basement area, No shore piling, require in this method.
DISADVANTAGE OF DIAMOND WIRE CUTTING METHOD
- It is very costly
- It is time consuming job as well.
- It is very lengthy process as the two holes to be co-incide, out of which one is the top hole and the other is horizontal hole.
DIAMOND WIRE CUTTER METHOD